- 2 – 3/4-inch-thick boneless rib eye steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Sparrow Lane 15-year Balsamic Vinegar
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and generous amount of pepper.
- Rub 1 teaspoon oil over bottom of heavy medium skillet. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks to skillet and cook to desired done-ness, about 4 minutes per side for rare. Using tongs, transfer steaks to plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to same skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shallots and rosemary and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vinegar and cook until reduced to glaze, stirring up browned bits, about 1 minute. Mix in juices from plate with steaks.
- Spoon glaze over steaks and serve.