This herby, garlicky, tangy, spicy, and very green condiment is great on all kinds of grilled meats and vegetables. Keep it around as just a dip for anytime.
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons Sparrow Lane Chili Lime vinegar, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons Sparrow Lane Zinfandel Vinegar,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, just for a little more heat
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 bunch flat-leaf Italian parsley, stems removed
- Optional: diced red bell pepper
- Combine oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cilantro, oregano, and parsley in a blender.
- Pulse blender 2 to 3 times; scrape down the sides using a rubber spatula. Repeat pulsing and scraping process until a thick sauce forms, about 12 times.
- Keep in a sealed container for at least a week refrigerated.
I like to hand chop everything but using a processor is easier, just be sure not to puree to a pesto.