- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon Sparrow Lane Walnut Champagne Vinegar
- 1 large egg (separate yolk & white)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- Cream butter, sugar and Walnut Vinegar in mixer. Add egg white, mix. Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon just until it comes together.
- Roll out onto baking sheet, press evenly (will cover about ½ the pan). Whisk egg yolk with 2 tsp water to egg wash top, sprinkle with nuts and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15-20 min.