- ½ pound romaine lettuce, rough chop
- 1/2 pound Napa Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 4 scallions, sliced on diagonal (1/2 inch)
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 can mandarin oranges (slices), thoroughly drained
- Chinese Rice noodles (follow package directions – sprinkle on top)
- 1 small package of slivered almonds
- 3-1 ratio on oil (canola and 1 teaspoon sesame oil) to vinegar (any seasoned rice vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large mixing bowl add romaine lettuce, Napa cabbage, chicken, scallions, water chestnuts, and mandarin oranges.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad.
- Top with Chinese rice noodles and slivered almonds.