- 1/4 cup butter
- Scant 1/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1/2 cup packed almond meal
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 10 pluots, pitted and sliced into twelfths
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the almond cream by placing butter, scant 1/3 cup sugar, almond meal, egg yolk, flour, and almond extract together in a large bowl and mixing together to combine with a spatula.
- Spread the cream in the base of a pie dish to cover bottom. Arrange pluot slices on top of almond cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and additional 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.