- 2 oranges
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fennel bulb, shaved thin, save fronds
- Fleur de sel
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Sparrow Lane Champagne Vinegar
- Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Peel oranges with a paring knife and cut into segments, careful not to have any white peeling.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Splash with Sparrow Lane Champagne Vinegar, toss.
- Arrange on plate, drizzle with Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fronds.