Serves 4 to 6526
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut in 3 strips
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane Quatro Pepe Garlic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sparrow Lane Basil Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 tablespoon Sparrow Lane Sherry Vinegar
- 1 medium fennel, diced (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 leek, sliced (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup riso heirloom rice
- 1 cup marsala wine
- Marinate chicken in Sparrow Lane Basil Garlic Oil & Quatro Pepe Vinegar 30 minutes up to 1 hour. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, cream cheese, half & half and Sparrow Lane Sherry Vinegar. Add fennel and leek.
- Brown chicken breast in sauté pan.
- Lay broth mix and riso heirloom rice in slow cooker, and place chicken on top. Cover and cook on high for 3 – 4 hours.