- 2.5 pound pork tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon crush black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 2 tablespoon Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane California Peach Vinegar
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mixed garlic, pepper and herbs together and roll tenderloin until coated. Press with hands to make sure
- it is pressed into the meat.
- Preheat oven safe skillet on stovetop, add olive oil. Carefully place tenderloin in skillet.
- Turn tenderloin to brown completely around, lower heat so not to burn garlic.
- Once browned completely, take off stove top, add vinegar. Cover with foil and place in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Check internal temperature, cook to 150 degrees. Once reaches temperature, leave to rest covered for 5 minutes.
- Take out and slice into medallions and serve. Sprinkle with sea salt lightly over the top to finish. You can strain pan juice and reduce down as a finishing sauce.