- 3 cups baby greens
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup bing cherries (can substitute cranberries or craisin)
- 3/4 cup sliced dried figs (optional)
- 1 medium apple and pear, cubed into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup glazed walnuts or almonds
- 4 ounces gorgonzola or bleu cheese
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane Walnut Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Begin with greens; add apple, pear, and dried fruit.
- Top with nuts and cheese.
- Add salt & pepper, drizzle with vinegar and add oil last.