- 8 ounces Nicolau Farms Chevre (soft) Goat Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 2 teaspoons Sparrow Lane Pear Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Sparrow Lane Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 6 sweet firm red plums, halved, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh mint (for garnish)
- Roll cheese into 1-inch-thick log about 10 inches long.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Cut log crosswise into 6 equal pieces. Wrap each piece with prosciutto.
- Whisk vinegar, shallot, mustard, and honey in medium bowl; gradually whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add arugula; toss to coat.
- Divide plums and prosciutto-wrapped goat cheese pieces among plates.
- Place dressed arugula alongside; garnish with mint.