- 4 not-too-ripe peaches, washed, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane California Peach Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Whipped cream
- Sliced shortcake or ice cream
- Toss peaches with vinegar and honey in a bowl until fruit is well coated (can marinate for about an hour prior, if time permits, but flavor is delicious either way).
- Preheat a medium nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Add peaches to hot pan. The mixture will start to reduce and caramelize so make sure to keep stirring so not to burn. Turn heat down to low.
- Arrange slice of short on plate, spoon warm peaches and juice over cake. Top with fresh whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy!!