- 1 medium cantaloupe, use melon baller
- 1 pound green beans, cleaned, blanched and halved fresh
- 1 basket grape tomatoes, smaller is better, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, slivered
- 1/2 cup Sparrow Lane Basil Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sparrow Lane Zinfandel Vinegar
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Add cantaloupe, green beans, grape tomatoes, and red onion – put into large mixing bowl. Drizzle with basil garlic oil and toss making certain all pieces are covered. Add vinegar and toss. TASTE, I like more vinegar but adjust to taste.
- Toss once more, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste. Place in serving bowl or just eat it! Can be refrigerated for several hours ahead of serving.