- 1/4 stick butter
- 2 chicken breast halves with skin and bone
- 2 shallots, chopped
- ½ cup Sparrow Lane Tarragon Champagne Vinegar
- 1 cup canned chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook until golden, 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add shallots to skillet and sauté about 1 minute. Add vinegar, boiling until reduced to a glaze about 2 minutes. Stir in broth.
- Return chicken to skillet, skin side up. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until cooked through – about 10-12 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken to plate. Add chopped tarragon to liquid in skillet increasing heat to medium. Boil uncovered until liquid is reduced, about 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.